Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Saturday!

We won't usually have blog posts on Saturdays or Sundays (unless the first of the month falls on either day) but we have some extra projects to share since we didn't share sneak peeks in January.

Isn't this color combo dreamy?  I am a sucker for yellow and this card just brightens my day, delish!

























simply sweet in every way....in true Teri fashion. 

























Tomorrow you will find more drool worthy cards from Laurie and Heather
Monday starts the week with pure sweetness from Kryssi and Heidi

and on Tuesday...the official March Pep Rally begins...

7 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous but I love the colour combo on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both but the heart is my fav


    Thanks
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards! You people are SO talented. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just too cute. I love the fish!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.