Thursday, February 3, 2011

Shaped card templates...

My goodness, I just love making shaped cards and I am thrilled to share them with you!  Each month, I will introduce 2 new shapes.  I am going to try to give them multiple uses because experimenting us just plain fun!

I am still working out some little minor kinks on the web site, but soon, I am hoping that when you purchase them they will be available to download right away.  It seems like I need to click on "complete order" on my end to release it for download.  I want to make sure it's as easy as possible for everyone, so please know that I am still tweaking a little bit.  I am working with a designer to make some cut files for the shaped card templates...if that happens, I will be sure to let you know asap.

This cupcake template can be made into a cake, an ice cream cone, a mushroom maybe?  Can you think of anything else?  The sentiment is stamped from Birthday Buddies.  The cupcake cup was created with a Scor-Pal (and some patience)

This pumpkin is "supposed" to be an apple...but I couldn't resist trying to make the template into a pumpkin instead.  So simple, but it get's to the point!


What I love most about templates is that you can mass produce them, so they are perfect for invitations and gift sets.

You can find the February templates HERE

I plan to create each template release to coordinate with the same month's stamp release.  So please keep that in mind when you brainstorm ideas..


Paper Crafts connection is giving away 3 new Paper Smooches stamp sets today...check it out!

Thanks for stopping by (I truly appreciate it)
(smooches)

22 comments:

  1. The little monster is beyond cute ... and your handwriting is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so...I bought the cupcake template but haven't received anything (link) yet. I would love to make something with it today if possible. Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that cupcake is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE shaped cards! Both of yours are too stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited about your new adventure! These templates are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new stamps, super cute and the shaped card templates are awesome! I would have to say that the Bday buddies set is my favorite! But I love them all! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the apple looks great as a pumpkin! too fun!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think I'm going to love this place(-: ! + The templates are SUPER CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think if you turn the cupcake template upside down you could use it as a ruffle-edged tulip. Just make your own leaves and stem from green cardstock. I was also kind of seeing a cloud - maybe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and I just thought of maybe an umbrella, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have every one of your stamps Kim. I love your style and look forward to your blog and line of stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these shaped cards! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks everyone :)

    so sorry Lorie, still working out the kinks. I'd love to see what you create, please share with us

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ack! That apple template as a pumpkin? Genious! One reason I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim, I am SO excited for you! your stamps are as fun as ever! and now templates? shut the front door! How about the cupcake frosting turned upside down for a little birdie nest? Cheering you on, sus

    ReplyDelete
  16. These templates are so cute!!! I'm surprised that you are offering them to coordinate with your stamp sets! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The templates are adorable. I wonder if I can make them work with my Pazzles...

    ReplyDelete
  18. TraceyJean...I'd love for you to try and let know what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, Kim!!! I just found out that you opened your own stamp shop...Whoohoo!!! I love your stamps and was sooo sad when I thought you wouldn't be designing any more...how wonderful for you and for us!!! Now I'm off to order some goodies!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.