Monday, February 21, 2011

TGIM

We LOVE Monday's here at PS...and you?

I can't get over how GORGEOUS this card is.  The way Heidi stamped the sentiment with 2 colors in such a clever way, makes me S-M-I-L-E!! Yup, it's an eye-popper :)























Kryssi's inked acorns are beautiful, what wonderful dimension and texture she achieves.  That pop of blue adds such a great touch to this darling card.  I A-dore it, don't you?




















Today is the day that PS Club members are mailed the March stamp release...it's not too late to join.  If you join on or before February 23rd, you will receive the March stamp release.  If you join on February 24th or after, you will be signing up to receive April's stamp release as your first month.  See more details HERE

Tomorrow you will see your first peek at the March stamp release...yay!!
xox

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous! (And I say TGIM, too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous cards!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards and i am so excited about the March release cannot wait to see what you have in store for us crafty ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really loving how versatile your stamps are, these cards are so (awesomely) different! can't wait to get my new stamps, I'm loving the surprise each month! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I love all the layers. I have a surplus of flowers which I now know what to do with :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo, so sweet! I've got to get those acorns inky. cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.