Friday, February 25, 2011

versatility...

is our middle name.

We like to think that our stamp sets can be used in many creative ways, making them timeless.  In time, when there are more than a few sets, you will find that they all work very well together since they all have that same fun and whimsical look.  Color them, paper piece them, mask and just stamp and walk away...we just want you to stamp, and smile.



























This little pea pod is found in the March Vegtastic stamp set.  It can be used for baby cards (girls, boys or twins), everyday wishes and... why not a Christmas card too?  (the Santa hats are just triangles folded down)

 





















We are happy to announce that we have lowered our International shipping rates!   We have mailed countless stamps to many different countries including Italy, Switzerland, Australia and South Korea.  After being in business for almost a month, we were able to see just how much postage is to International countries and it's simply not as much as we thought that it would be.  We did our research and chose our shipping rates based on what was an average low for the stamp industry, but feel that we can do better. (grin) We LOVE all of our customers and want to provide the best customer service we can...so as of late last night, we lowered our International shipping rates to: 

CANADA
$3. flat rate - International First Class

INTERNATIONAL
$3. flat rate - International First Class (1-2 stamp sets)
$5. flat rate - International First Class (3 or more stamp sets)


Please pop over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog to see if you are their giveaway winner!

There is still time to win the March stamp release on all 5 Paper Smooches design team blogs, linked in the post below and on the right side bar. . . and at Moxie Fab World

Thank you for stopping by today :)
Have a fabulous day!
xo

13 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled that you lowered your shipping to Canada! Seriously what a great rate! Love your cards today :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kim! I enjoy this blog since I found out about through SB&Cards Today :)

    Also I am one of the winners from their blog giveaway - so excited to try out your stamps. It will be my first time with your designs ever!

    These int'l shipping rates are fabulous! Will have to spread the word to my friends in Japan. Thank you for arranging it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I say this for all Croatian stampers........YEEHAW!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww SWEET, Santa peas! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the santa peas :) And I just wanted to say THANK YOU for your awesome international rates. It means alot to me as someone living in Japan for stamp companies to consider us too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those peas are too cute. I can see them being used for a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards Kim, and thanks for the info on the postage...love that..looking forward to getting some March releases, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim....I think you are doing an amazing job with the stamps and the blog. Since I live in Canada, I want to tell you that you are offering such wonderful and fair shipping rates!! Wow...so often I don't order from other stamp companies because their shipping is so darn high and I can't imagine it should be that expensive. Thanks for thinking of your customers and caring about them. I think you are on your way to having a fun and successful company!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I'm excited to see the rest of the March stamp set! I am ready to order my first stamp set from paper smooches, which is the sentiments one! I live overseas, so I am very glad to hear that you guys have such a good charge for us! I hate being overcharged for shipping :'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got my cute stamps in the mail and made a card this weekend for my grandson's birthday. If you'd like to take a peek...you can find it here:

    http://susangoetter.blogspot.com

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the email you sent today, with the downloads attached as a thank you for my international order. You're too sweet!!! It wasn't expected, but is greatly appreciated. I received my Feb stamps...and LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.