Friday, March 25, 2011

are you having fun

with our April blog hop?

we truly enjoy sharing our creations with you.


























. . . and on occasion, I make a layout or two but card making is my passion.  I combined the clouds from the Spiffy Scooters set, the flowers from Friendly Flowers set and I topped it off with a bee from the new Giddy Bugs. stamp set.  My bees wouldn't be complete with out a Zva Creative crystal trail.

Don't forget to leave a comment on our very talented design team blogs for your change to win one of the new April stamp sets. 

Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

(smooches)
Kim

18 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous layout! i just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great LO. love the bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is such a neat layout! Love your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This LO is so fun and super cute!! I love the bee trail! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just adorable.. :) love the swirls too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout! I loved all of the creations in the bloghop =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooo sweet! love the colors and the fun shape of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEE-utiful! Love the layout and the bee bling! And YES, I'm having fun at the blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How CUTE this is!!!
    I would like to add...I ordered my first 4 sets of Paper Smooches Tuesday of this week and they came YESTERDAY! How IMPRESSIVE!! I am extremely floored at how adorable they are and absolutely cannot WAIT to begin creating with them this weekend! Thank you so much to KIM & your ENTIRE DESIGN TEAM! You guys are SO special and certainly have a winning company on your hands! I KNOW you will be around for YEARS to come! Thank you SO much! i cannot wait to see whats next!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable LO! LOVE the bling trail behind the bee! I really am in love with these stamps and the way the sets work together so well! I tell everyone in my crafting circle about Paper Smooches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout, Kim! And she is a real cutie! Congrats on all your success!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it when you post layouts!!!!! The kids and I just returned from a week's trip.. gotta catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable layout - sold me on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CUTE CUTE CUTE! I will BEE happy when I get a stamp stamp set of my own!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.