Monday, March 21, 2011

The blog hop winner is...

This lucky person won the prize pack offered up on Friday:

Jaclyn Miller

My son chose Kryssi's blog and my daughter chose post number 24

Congrats!!!  Please e-mail me your address and I will mail your prize out to you.

Friendly Flowers has been selling like hotcakes.  I am guessing because they are so versatile.  They can be used for SO MANY wonderful occasions or with no sentiment at all.

Kryssi's color combo is fantastic!  Those rich colors really draws me in.  Stamping the flowers in white is just stunning!  Those blue pearls add the perfect touch to tie in the card base.

























Don't you just LOVE Heidi's Black Eyed Susan card?  I am diggin' the crinkled ribbon!  Her text base just makes this card all the more divine!                     

























Hope you have a great week!
xox


8 comments:

  1. yahooo for jaclyn! FAB cards from the DT, as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about both cards...beautifully executed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to jaclyn! and again, those cards are just amazing! i love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not surprising that Friendly Flowers (or any of your stamp sets) is selling like crazy. The cute designs alone make them hot items, but the samples on the site make them "fly out the door" even faster!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the flowers stamped in white and on the print! great job ladies!

    big congrats to Jaclyn!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Jaclyn! Such fabulous and inspirational cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both super adorable cards. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found Paper Smooches and I am so glad I did! These stamps really speak to me... I enjoy the designs so much. Much success!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.