Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Boob Tubes

So my son was helping me out today by adding the clear label stickers that go on the back of each stamp set . . . when a word caught his eye.  You can probably imagine what word that was.  Yup. "boob"!  He asked me if it was a typo and I assured him that it was not.  ok, so actual "boob tubes" were a little bit before my day, but it's a super fun saying, and totally fun to say, doncha think?

Sweet simplicity in pure Heather style!  Masculine and feminine all rolled into one, gotta love that!  Her ribbons are always so juicy























How cool is this???   am going to have to ask Laurie how she created that texture on the TV, I love it!  I thought that it was so clever to use that retro element for a heart!


























enjoy your day friends
xo

11 comments:

  1. wow! i love both of those cards!! eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! Funny story about your son. . .I can imagine mine just giggling until he fell over with that one, haha ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see trouble.. need this set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun story (-: + Love your cards Heather and Laurie!-Sooo Coool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tubes!!!
    Confession: And let me tell you... the name of this set? KILLS ME every time I say it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such fun cards! Love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very cool set....must by really soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny about your son. I remember that phrase so that must date me a bit. Love those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the story! My son would have had the same reaction in his younger years.

    Great cards showcasing the new set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both these cards and Totally love these TVs! Can't wait to see the entire set and get a chance to stamp them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What awesome cards!! Love Laurie's colourful strips and I really want to know how she created the TV screen too!! Heather's card is typical clean and gorgeous. :)
    I remember our tv being called the tube - but not the boob tube!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.