Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do Giddy Bugs...

make you "giddy"?

Teri's card certainly does that to me.

Can you get over that happy face?  I came across an adorable card at Michele Boyer's blog that uses this same butterfly, but among her comments, some designers refer to her as a bee.  That's ok with me . . . I am glad to see that this little bug is so versatile!

Where do I begin?  Her color choices remind me of elementary school,, dunno why that is, but i LOVE that!  In a nut shell - this is just SO freaking CUTE - nuff said


























We hope that this little butterfly has made you smile today.
Tomorrow we will introduce you to a sweet little dragonfly :)
xo
Kim

14 comments:

  1. aw! such a cute card!! i love that little butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! That is so stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is THE cutest card!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Love the colors she choose!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!!! I love how happy this card is ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adding those cute eyes are the perfect accent and LOVE the rainbow colors in the middle of the flower! What a really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the brightest, most cheeriest card I've seen all day and then some!! Totally love it!! Love the butterfly/bee/bug - such a happy face. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is soo cute! And I love how colorful it is =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.