Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a final report from me today

:)

what else is new?

We added a slide show to the right side that will flip through all of your wonderful Paper Smooches projects that are added to our Flickr gallery

Along the left side, there are addresses of places where you can send cards to.  Receiving a handmade card will always make a persons day better, don't you think?

There are a couple of stamp storage ideas along the left side also.  I found some really great sorters at Office Max (under $10.00).  When I am in creative mode, I tend to reach for what's in front of me.  You have heard of the phrase "out of sight, out of mind", haven't you?  Well, we want you to USE our stamps, so please keep them in sight, ok? (grin)

There was one more product that I really wanted to offer in the store, but sadly, it didn't work out.  I was working closely with Amanda Richardson to create die cutting files for our stamps and card templates.  We found that if you have a Makes The Cut program and a Cricut that you can easily cut the card templates (without a cut file) But when it came to creating files for stamp outlines, it was a difficult task.  My goal was to offer something that was easier than the metal dies, but I decided that it wasn't the best idea after all (especially when I saw how much work would go into each set).  I may get into selling metal die cuts eventually, but not at this time any ways. 

Know this . . . my mind is always working, so you never know what we will be getting into next.

One more thing . . . If you upload your Paper Smooches projects to the Splitcoast Stampers gallery, please use this key words in your description: "papersmooches".  so that we can easily find your creations.

Have a terrific day!

xo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the work you are putting into the Paper Smooches Blog, Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just LOVING the new sets! can't wait to find some time to play with my new images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, will your shaped card files work with SCAL or just Make the Cut?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.