Monday, March 7, 2011

happy Monday!

Want to be considered for a guest DT spot in April?  Show us your talent.  Please see the details on the Thursday, March 3rd post seen below (deadline is Wednesday, March 16)

We hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Can you get over how COOL Kryssi's card is???  A vintage cherry red scooter...get out of town!!  Her design is just wow, I could look at this little masterpiece all day long

























Round cards are NOT easy to do but Heidi creates them with expert ease.  That could is the perfect place for her sentiment and those blingy brads adds the most fabulous touch!  Patterns and colors and design elements, Oh' My!


























We'll be back tomorrow with gorgeous cards from Laurie and Heather
(smooches)

9 comments:

  1. That shiny red scooter is amazing! The patterned scooter is great too! So great to see two very different style cards using the same stamp! These cutie stamps are certainly on my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! I have a Vespa, co this card is right up my ally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love both cards! But you might want to correct the spelling error - you said ass instead of ads when mentioning the blingy brads ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, oopse :)
    thanks for letting me know...all fixed now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously off the hook!!! Oh my word....I love them both.....wow! Super fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fabulous! such great stamps...I just love the shape of that cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my these are gorgeous. I just today received my order of these stamps and am totally inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the scooter cards...great job ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.