Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hello Friend























C'mon, seriously, are you NOT smiling right now?  Teri combined the monster from Falling For You with the new Friendly Flowers stamp set.  She stamped and cut out paper elements that truly make this card pop!

We proudly mentioned yesterday that we are partnering with EAD Designs to co-brand rub-ons and stickerz.  What we didn't tell you is that 10% of all sales from the Paper Smooches/EAD Designs co-branded products will be donated to help fight Breast Cancer.  It's a cause that's close to so many of our hearts, and it's important that we find a cure together.

We have lots of plans for this little blog, so you can expect some fun additions throughout the day today.

The new PS digital stamps will be shared tomorrow, along with details of how to become our first guest designer.  woohoooo, can't wait!!!

big hugs all around

14 comments:

  1. What a stinkin' a-dorable card....love it! Yahooo for the donations to fight Breast Cancer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am loving the Monster Friend with the flowers!!! Teri is just amazing...

    Awesome donation for Breast Cancer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I haven't congratulated you yet on your return to stamp-designing. I can't tell you how happy I am that you're back. I've really missed your images. I placed my first order last night, and I can't wait to get them and start getting crafty! I also updated my blogroll yesterday and added Paper Smooches. :) Just because I think you're fabulous! I wish you so much success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable and loving all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SO CUTE!!! Love all these new adorable stamps!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG LOVE it!! Made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The monster looks so cute next to the flower - what a fun card! can't wait to see the rub-ons. and what a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable. The combination plays up each. The flower makes the monster guy goofier, and the goofy monster makes the flower sweeter. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is super cute!!! Great job. TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea! Thrilled to see my favorite little monster back in the spotlight. Kudos on the Breast Cancer support.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.