Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a mid-week smile

this is one fun little veggie cluster, isn't it?  Teri chose such perfect garden-type papers and adorned them so sweetly with tiny little crystals . . .so cute!!




















April PS Club stamps are on their way to their crafty owners, so we should be seeing some glimpses of the new projects using them on the web soon.  As I mentioned yesterday, our DT blog hop is tomorrow, so you will have a taste of what we have cooked up for you this month..wooohooooo

If you purchase a PS Club membership today, you will receive the April release.  If you purchase the PS Club membership tomorrow, you will start with the May release.

Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my April stamps :) I have to thank you for setting up the PS Club. It's a great way to save money (a stamp discount & FREE shipping!), not to mention having first dibs at your amazing designs. I love it!

    I hope the wedding plans are going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I got MY midweek smiles - APRIL'S STAMPS HAVE ARRIVED!!! I am SOOOO in love with Paper Smooches! :) Absolutely positively ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Can't wait to see what the DT creates w/the April release! Come on mailman bring me my delivery! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.