Monday, March 28, 2011

Paper Smooches winners announced!

Please take a peek at our designers blog to see if you are one of their stamp winners!  The stamp set that the girls used on their card on blog hop day is the stamp set that they are giving away.  If you are a winner. . . and are a club member, I will give you a credit for one of your May stamp sets.
How cute is this fun little flowery tree?  I LOVE that frilly grass hill, I just wanna touch it!!  I imagine this as a sweet place where lovers meet :)

























hehe, are you smiling with me???

Those patterned veggies are the bomb, but Kryssi's mini scene is the cutest!  I am in awe of this design!
























Thank you so much for joining us :)
(smooches)

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! both cards are to die for! i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards! Love the scalloped circle sky behind those veggies =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! I adore those veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable cards! I adore your stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.