Thursday, March 10, 2011

The PS PATROL

Hello friends!
On the second Thursday of every month 2 projects will be posted by 2 talented designers that are found on the web.  The patrol is sent out to find super-fabulous projects using our stamps and templates!  Facebook, our Fan Flickr page and personal blogs are our favorite places to look.



Kasia Curry
where to begin?  Those fabulous flames, the fact that she used a sentiment from Vegtastic...those colors (swoon), that scalloped shaped card...my goodness, this card just ROCKS!!!



  

















Samantha Mann
I know you are smiling right now (I sure am)
Seriously, parachuting monsters...ack...they are sooooo cute!!!
This card has "brilliant" written ALL OVER IT!





 
















You still have plenty of time to share your projects with us for a spot on our team for April.  Please see the details on the Thursday, March 3rd post seen below (deadline is Wednesday, March 16) 


Thank you SO much for sharing your talent with us!!
xo

7 comments:

  1. Yup, these two cards are GREAT!!! I do love the scooter with flames:) So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are so sweet! Love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uber Cute! So, Samantha texted me abou these new adorable cute and whimsy stamps on the web and I had to order them ASAP! They are my new love!!! Congrats Sam!!! I love that scooter too! It was one of the sets I purchased!! I can't wait to see what else is instore for Paper Smooches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! It's so cute! Is do you sell those as discounted craft?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.