Thursday, March 31, 2011

sketches...

do you love them as much as I do?
I created this nugget . . .

























 . . . using a sketch from the "Got Sketch" blog.

You have seen the bee and butterfly from the new Giddy Bugs set, but I am not sure if you have seen the sweet dragonfly.  He says "hello"

Our April release is at midnight TONIGHT!  Since I am now on Pacific time, the new products will be live at 11:00 PM tonight, my time, but also still at 12:01 MT.  I hope you are as excited as we are!!

enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. So adorable...I love the glitter wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I love him and the glittery touches! Can't wait to see the whole set ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, too cute! I love how simple it is, but still really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB sketch! I love the vellum circle behind that most adorable little dragonfly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely sketch, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn! I am on Eastern time so I will have to wait until tomorrow. :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.