Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vegtastic cuteness

Torn and distressed paper for a dirt mound?  Awww, brilliant Heather!!!  Those juicy, solid colors really makes the images POP!  And who can resist a touch a Baker's Twine?


















I am a sucker for gingham, this exact color combination and the feminine look that Laurie achieved with a little distressing, a subtle pattern and stitching.  You knocked it out of the park girl!!

























it's Guest DT countdown time . . .you have one more day to show us what you've got.  We can't WAIT to see your PS projects!

Have a vegtastic day!

11 comments:

  1. these cards are fantastic!! what great inspiration for the great stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee I LOVE these cards! Sooooo ca-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamps, and the cards, are ADORABLE! NICE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am telling you....the cards you have been showing since the start of this blog are so DARN CUTE....I think I squeal every time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is seriously the cutest idea for "dirt" and LOVE that woodgrain embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Those are sooooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love both of these cards!!!! I so wish I could add them to my collection :) I guess the next best thing would be to get the set and CASE them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.