Wednesday, March 9, 2011

wonderful Wednesday

I am thrilled to see Teri combining stamp sets!  Pretty Phrases is a perfect set to use with Friendly Flowers.  FABULOUS design (great use of color) I just adore this sweet card!

























I'd like to share how paper piecing a word is done if you don't already know


































Stamp on the base paper and again onto accent paper, cut around each "loopy" letter, cut with scissors and add on top of the base stamped image.

You could also color in the loops with markers to give them extra pizazz!

We will be I-Spying today. . . please pop in tomorrow to check out some extra-special PS projects.  :)

enjoy your day friends
(smooches)

6 comments:

  1. that is EVER SO CUTE. I love the layout of this card, and I love the way those letters look, paper-pieced!!!! (Paper-piecing is my FAVORITE!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wee, awesome card! Love all the details and color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! I agree ... very nice combination of stamps. I like the papers and the piecing as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.