Friday, April 29, 2011

Do you have hang ups?

I guess we all do to some extent, right?  We'd love for our "Hang Ups" to be yours in a couple of days.  These puppies will be available on Sunday, May 1st at 12:01 am mountain time.

This wicked versatile set comes with: 3 sentiments and 29 images - now that's a LOT of bang for your buck!

I have another little story for you . . .

So, there is an image on the set that have a few people scratching their head.  I have been asked more than once, in the sweetest way, what is that image in the bottom left corner of the set?  Teri used it yesterday on her blog hop card, and I used it here:





























I am referring to the bird house, but others also see it as - bird feeder - bucket - flower pot.  Please use this image as you like cus there is no right and wrong way to use it :)

I used the clouds from Spiffy Scooters, "hi" from Perky Plants and the rest of the images are from Hang Ups

All images are colored with single Copic colors.  The line that hangs the bird house was drawn onto the card base with a black Sakura pen.

Enjoy your weekend
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the colors =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad you addressed that because it looked to me like a giant s'more (the marshmallow is showing us his profile), but the flower threw me. LOL I feel like such a dope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I love using stamps in different ways, think the flower pot example would be really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVIN' this super cute Springy card!!!! The sets in this month's release look SO DARLING!!!! Can't wait to see the full reveal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In LOVE with this card! The Hang Ups are SO DARN CUTE and those button clouds and tiny yellow birds are FABULOUS. LOL about the marshmallow comment - it's OK - I was one of those people who thought it was a bucket or flower pot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh... I LOVE it! So adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.