Wednesday, April 13, 2011

feeling icky?

. . . would these cards help to make you feel better???

Instantly, I think of chicken noodle soup (not sure if that was her intention when she chose here color combo, but that's what hit me first)

Secondly, this is so whimsical!!  that gingham, those loops..ahhhhh

Third - she combined 3 sentiments from the Sentiment Sampler set and totally made it work - WTG Teri!


























and our guest Kasia joins us again today.

She was chosen as our guest because of her very clever monster card -

today, in pure Kasia fashion, she has created an outstanding (VERY CLEVER) card using the TV from Boob Tubes as a monitor and the antenna was used as a heart heat, can you get over how fun this card is?  To top it off, her design is fantastic!!

























Thank you SO MUCH for joining us here and making Paper Smooches a part of your day

xo

14 comments:

  1. Both are awesome! I love the creativity on the get well card--so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, these are awesome! I love the idea of combining all of those sentiments on Teri's card, and the red 'heartbeat' pulse on Kasia's card is genius :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cards are fantastic! i am loving the get well sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Cards! Thank you for sharing!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Kasia's heart monitor is SO clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards! Perfect to raise a smile of anyone who's under the weather. TFS, hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards both of them, but I totally LOVE Kasia's heart monitor card!! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love seeing the results of a creative mind at work! Neat cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What Kasia did with those stamps is way too clever and of course, Teri is always brilliant in her designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know where to give this feedback/suggestion, so thought I would try here....I would **LOVE** a cutesy hamster stamp. Any plans for one???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love Kasia's take on the Boob Tube set - a heart moniter! I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kristen
    thanks for the suggestion :) I will definitely take that into consideration. My daughter LOVED her hamster.

    You can always e-mail ideas to info@papersmoochesstamps.com. It's linked at the top left side of this blog where it says "e-mail us" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are fantastic! I love Kasia's design and take for the Boob Tube set with that heartbeat! Very clever indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. just awesome cards....would for sure make me feel better...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.