Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday April 8

Ohhhh, how I wish I had time to create some cards before I left, but I just couldn't make it happen.  BUT, I do have a treat for you today.  I'd like to share some cards created by one of my dear friends Karolyn Loncon

Isn't this card too cute for words?  That little gopher busting out of the travel paper is just SO cool!!  She used a font that I created for ScrapNfonts and embellished her card perfectly

















I just adore this little hanger.  A gingham bat, get out of town!!  Do you love this color combo as much as I do?  I think this card has it all, great use of white space, balance and it's fun to look at :)






















Enjoy your weekend.  I will be back on Monday with a giveaway (wink)

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE that little gopher peeking out! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Made me have a big smile on my face and gave me a desire to do some fun cards today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cards are so cute. I love the little gopher busting out of the paper!!!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing. The gopher is so cool, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Karolyn is amazing and these are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that little beaver, digging his way out of that campground? Very! The little bat hanging from the Tim Holtz tiny hanger (?) is clever as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards! Love the gopher digging out of the PP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the lost card. I just received that stamp set, and went and downloaded the font as well :)
    Cute idea for the bat on the hanger!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That gopher is just the cutest darn thing! Kim, I wanted to let you know that I received my order of stamps and after using them this weekend at my Stamping Away weekend, I am hooked! Thanks to your "fill-in" shipper in your absence, they came super fast!!

    BTW, Congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE Karolyn's card. My favorite set is Birthday Buddies.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.