Friday, April 15, 2011

let's chat about the boobs

boob tubes, of course :)

There are some elements included in this set that may or may not be obvious, so I thought I'd point out some tips.

That rounded top is for antennas (but it's not needed of course)












The TV on the left could be a radio or washer/dryer, depending on your sentiment choice and how you decorate it.

The boomerang shape is so retro - create backgrounds with it, create a border strip or use it as a funky heart

the "twinkle" shape can be used to add to the retro feel.  It makes a TV screen look shiny if you use it there, but you can also use it for snowflakes!

The TV on the rights shows how you can create a face (I suppose it could be a robot head as well)










When I asked what your favorite PS stamp set was - BOOB TUBES came out on top!





















I love that long clear stamps BEND!  I colored the TV with Copics.  Looking at this card now, I wish I colored the outlet chord at the end black:)

Enjoy your day and weekend friends

xo

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh, brilliant! Thank you for pointing some of those sneaky little details out! That TV would make a DARLING washing machine!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that TV could also be a cool retro clock if you drew a face inside. Thanks for sharing these tips and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great ideas for this set! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this set!! Thanks for all of the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crud.. when I saw that title in my reader I almost peed my pants!!!!!!!! Kills me.. every.single.time...

    And thanks for sharing the 'insider tips' on the set.. Too darn cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay not sure how my last post was deleted LOL
    Anyways I wanted to say that I think this set is adorable. I personally do not think I would have much use for it had I owned it but I love all the ideas and cards that have been showcased using this set. I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! First of all I LOVE the title of this blog post (me and my sense of humor) and secondly, I LOVE the ideas for this set! It is so unique and the creativity of this set astounds me! :) I can't wait to use this set more - TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.