Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday April 4

Hola!
Greetings from beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.  I am missing you all already :)

Let's jump into some crazy cuteness. . .don't you just LOVE how great red, yellow and kraft looks?  I am taking note of that coloe combo, for sure.  Those yellow polka dot clouds makes me happy and Kryssi's sweet girly butterfly is soooooo CUTE!!.






















Here's another fabulous color combo!  I can see this card as a baby announcement.  (you could change out the pink ribbon for green and you would have an instant boy-ish baby card as well)  I can imagine that the bee is interested in that perfect flower pin accent.  Brilliant card Heidi!!






















enjoy your day amigos
xo
Kim

6 comments:

  1. fantastic cards!! and i am loving that color combination as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards! Love your new release & can't wait until my new stamps get here. :) Hope you're enjoying a marvelous honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards! I love the clouds on both of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling cards Kim. Enjoy your honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.