Monday, April 4, 2011

OMgoodness...

I feel so blessed today.

I just read that my design team planned a special wedding blog hop for me. 
ummm, WOW!
I am trying my best to hold back the tears, but I am doing a terrible job, LOL
Thank you team from the bottom of my heart for being so beyond wonderful!  I am so fortunate to have you all representing Paper Smooches!

I believe with all of my heart that we have something truly unique here.  Paper Smooches friends and fans are simply THE BEST!!  I am sure that you can tell that I am pouring my heart and soul into this company and I sincerely want you all to know that you are a part of my creative family.
(happy sigh)
I am humbled by all of your love and support!

Thank you
I *heart* you all to pieces
Kim


5 comments:

  1. Welcome back Kim from your wedding!!! I can't wait to see the pics! Big congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahoooo Kim....big ginormous congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kim. Hope you have a wonderful life with the new company and the new hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ****** Sweet Sweet Hugs ******
    Enjoy your fabulous week of bliss!!
    Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and enjoy your week away!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.