Monday, April 25, 2011

Pep Rally day 2

We are hoping that you had the most delightful Easter Sunday.

Please let me introduce you to the third stamp set called "Hang Ups"
This versatile set does SO MANY amazing things, no kidding friends.  The possibilities are truly endless.  Think of what fun things HANG :)

Heidi used the lantern image in her festive celebration scene.  The sentiment is from Sentiment Sampler and the flowers and branches are also from Hang Ups stamp set. Isn't this such a PRETTY card?  I am in amazement at how she created that breathtaking window.


























Kryssi also used the lantern stamp (3 of the lights are popped up).  I imagine this could be a wonderful birthday celebration and they have an uninvited guest hanging around the party.  (he looks like he's having fun though)  Both the squirrel and sentiment are from the Hang Ups stamp set as well.  This card brings a super HUGE smile to my face!






















Tomorrow I will share cards from Heather and Laurie using Chubby Chums.

what do you think so far?

26 comments:

  1. Cute!!!! LOVE the hanging squirrel! And the paper lanterns... summer love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lanterns! These are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's adorable! can't wait to see more from this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack!!!! love these and that squirrle is tooo, tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what great cards!! That squirrel is so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin' like another super cute release!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad to be a club member so I get them sooner!!! look sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh seriously -that is the funnest card ever !! :) Can't wait to see the set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute stuff! I guess I better save some room in my budget for the next release. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super duper cute!! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the window card - so pretty and original! And that squirrel really takes the cake - maybe that's why he is hanging from the lantern string LOL! SOOOO DARN CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't WAIT to see the new goodies you have ready to share!!! These 2 samples are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love 'em. Anyone would love receiving a card with these cuties on it,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these ... so happy I got mine in the mail today! Adorable!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with that squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Hang Ups sets looks like it will be really cute.
    The lanterns are something a little different and the squirrel is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know I'm going to love this set! Kryssi's card is fabulous. I love her works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh how super cute is this! loooovee it :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.