Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Perky Plants

yup, they will make you smile, no doubt about it :)

Teri stamped the same image, three times and colored them in the cutest girly colors!  Love the design and that fringed grass, yummy!  I know I am smiling

This set consists of 4 large flowers, 6 supporting images and 4 sentiments.





















Today I get to showcase 2 more of Kasia;s beautiful creations.  She has been an absolute pleasure to work with.  Thank you so much for joining us this month cute girl!

I love her use of Baker's twine!!  What a sweet, sweet card!  I can see stuffing a gift card to a great restaurant or kitchen-y store in the pocket.  Perfect papers, totally cute!


























Here she goes again with a freaking adorable card using the lovable monster!  I am grinning all over.  She curved the "congratulations" sentiment to fit inside that circle - I LOVE that!!!  Clever, clever girl!
























Tomorrow is our Monthly Paper Smooches blog hop.  We hope you will join us.  As always, there are 5 stamps that will make their way into 5 lucky designers hands.  See you there :)

(smooches)

8 comments:

  1. These are all adorable. Love the monster in the TV! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut UP!!!! I LOVE LOVE L.O.V.E ALL of these!!! Great...now I gotta buy more stamps...because I now have perma-grin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...could these be any cuter!?! Nope, it's just not possible. ;) Everything I see here is just beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE!!! Loooooooove them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cute!! I LOVE the tv with the monster on it =) I'm soo looking forward to seeing the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kasia and all of her work!! It's been so nice seeing her cards here. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.