Monday, April 18, 2011

sentimental...

We are thrilled that our sentiment sets are selling SO WELL (I LOVE drawing them).  I think we will introduce a new sentiment type of set every other month if we can.  How does that sound?  :)

Kryssi created this soft and pretty card using 3 Sentiment Sampler stamps and the apple from our Falling For You stamp set.  I adore those stripes.  This card would be great for a teacher too!

























Heidi used the cloud from our cloud shaped card template (I am so excited about that).  Gotta love a card stock heavy card!  Don't you just want to devour this card?

























You still have THREE days to get those guest designer entries in. I know that it might not be as much fun when there links and not thumbnail photos, but they will be back next month.  Remember that you can link up cards that you have already submitted to the February call.  Oh' how we wish we could have 10 guests each month!  The details are found HERE.

Have a fabulous week everyone :)

10 comments:

  1. ADORABLE cards!!! LOVE all the great sentiments!! Would love to see more each month!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! Love your sentiments--off to buy the Sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiments set!! Fab cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the sentiments on all of the sets, but the sentiment sampler is FABULOUS! I'm gonna do back flips when you create more! :) I also use the adorable font letters from the sampler to create my own sentiments by inking them individually with markers. SO VERSATILE - love love LOVE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always feel that I pretty much can't get enough sentiments so more is good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bi-Monthly sentiment sets would be SO fabulous! It is SO hard to find great sentiments and words in a fun font like yours! I have officially fallen head over heels in love with your stamps! Now, if only I could find more time to play with them! I will be placing another order soon anyway! LOL! :) Thanks for the great, creative stamps KIM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards! Another sentiment set sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! More sentiments. I just got my first Papersmooches sentiment stamps and I'm absolutely thrilled. Met with some friends on Saturday for Operation Write Home cardmaking fun and didn't have my new stamps. Were in the mail when I got home - wished I had them at the get together but will definitely take them next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That rainbow-card is so cute! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.