Friday, May 6, 2011

back to the digis

soooo, have you noticed that the new digi for May coordinates with Chubby Chums?

that little bee was part of the original chum club, but there was simply not enough room for him on the set.  Plus since there is a bee on the Giddy Bugs set, I thought there wasn't a need for another at this time.


























ok, so looking at this little guy now, I wish I paper pieced him with that base yellow paper instead of the gingham.  Ah well, maybe next time.    That's the beautiful thing about digis, we can print over and over with perfect consistency every time.

I have something extra fun planned for tomorrow - which is National Scrapbook Day - didja know?

I have 10 prizes to give away - wahoooooo

see you tomorrow :)

18 comments:

  1. Oh my - he's so cute =) I MUST remember to download him to my computer when I get home! I'll be sure to visit again tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh adorable, I don't have any stamps..yet and I'd love to play with him, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's the cutest chubby bee ever! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this little guy is so sweet and cute.. :) Can't wait to see what's coming tomorrow.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute!
    love him, can't wait to have a play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute-I am definitely going to try this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute... i love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh super sweet! WAAA wouldn't be around tomorrow as its my youngest 1st communion. I need these cuties So super sweet LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. I love the black paper at the top. Can't wait to play with this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darn cute! Can't wait to make a card with it

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This bee is SO ADORABLE! Love the sample (and I LOVE the gingham bee!)- TOO CUTE! Can't wait for the NSD fun - woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That little bee is so cute, however, ALL of your drawings/stamps are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.