Wednesday, May 4, 2011

:)

Leigh Ann Baird joins us this month as our guest- YAY!

Her use of color is always divine!  That fuchsia and teal owl is the bomb!!!  I think it's very cool that she stamped the branch from Hang Ups in gray and left it alone - and to top it off, her panel shape is way cool.  We are proud to feature your beautiful work this month Annie, welcome :)


























and ahhhh, Teri created another cutie-petootie card for us.  I haven't played with the cow stamp yet (gasp) but when I do, I am giving those rosy cheeks a try, I LOVE them!  Fun sentiment treatment Miss Teri!!

























Have a very nice day :)


11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT!!! Love your cards Leigh Ann and Teri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colors on that first card are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cow is my favorite image in the set! Teri's card is fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards! Great to see Leigh Ann's work - I'm looking forward to more Paper Smooches treats from you this month ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this set! Leigh Ann and Teri both rocked it! I swear it looks like that cow is blushing! hehee

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just fabulous! Great coloring and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun cards! Such fun designs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.