Wednesday, May 11, 2011

:)

We are back today with some Perky Plants and 2 very talented designers

Teri's little scene makes me smile.  I am digging her paper choices and her playful white lines, yummmmm























O-M-G...what a crack up this card is.  I am gaga over Leigh Ann's freeze frame accent!!!  Her paper choice is perfect and her sentiment is perfect for this darrrrrling card!!























It's funny how even though this card uses many colors, it makes me feel patriotic for some reason.  HOW FUN!!  Her quirky plant makes me smile all over :)





















 Don't forget to pop into the CPS blog this week for major Paper Smooches eye candy

enjoy your day friends :)

9 comments:

  1. Teri's cards always make me smile.

    All of these cards are fabulous though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are awesome and I can't wait to get my stamps! Thank you for so many ideas =)
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. These make me smile: ) So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these! Made me smile too! Great ideas - fabulous talent out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...these cards..all of them...make me smile. What inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those cards....really made me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun cards! Love the photo-booth look on the second card =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.