Tuesday, May 24, 2011

hey friends

We are getting closer to sharing our first peek of our June release tomorrow.  I am so excited I can't stand it!

Until then, please enjoy these sweet cards by our amazing design team.

I imagine this cute card would be perfect for a friend or small little girl.  I love that chunky satin bow!!  And Heather's soft pink glitter chicks makes me swoooon





















How about a card from the opposite side of the style spectrum from clean and cute...here's shabby and cute.  Laurie's attention to detail makes me want to drink her cards in.  I love that paw print tag accent, the torn edges and perfect distressing!  It starts out masculine but ends up stinking adorable! 
























Enjoy your day
Hope to see you tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! Those chubby pups are adorable!!!! Love all the details!

    And the sweet pink chickie card? Oh!! So feminine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both samples are A-dorable, Kim! Love the chubby pup stack and the distressed look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!! esp love the distressed and worn look of the second card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is so, SO cute! Love that cute little pup!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.