Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hey there :)

Hope you are enjoying your week so far

Today we have Heather and Laurie showing off their stuff  :)

YAY

Lanterns are pretty cool, aren't they?  I adore Heather's in every way.  I imagine a Mexican Fiesta or an adult male party when I see this neat card!  Heather used this week's CPS sketch and a sticker by EAD Designs






















This skunk-slash-squirrel is invading someone's clothes line, and I LOVE it!!  I think that bird is checking him out and giggling or rolling his eyes.  Do you think it's raining outside?  I adore a card that encourages us to "drink it in"














Have a GREAT day sweet friends

xo

12 comments:

  1. I love the squirrel card. It's so cute the way he's hanging on the line. The whole layout is adorable!! I need this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fabulous, but the "Hang in there" card made me stop and giggle. I love the design, coloring, and stitching. The twine is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and adorable cards. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heavens.. these are so stinkin cute.. I LOVE them.. great creations.. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That is some talent right there, I adore these!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo love em, can't wait for my set to arrive:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The squirrel card is hilarious. I love that squirrel- and I also lvoe the swirly, circlely textured background. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful scene! I love the texture. You have the best DT Kim. I love the PP lanterns hanging from the branch. What great dp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are too cute, love the little bird watching the squirrel.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.