Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let's get Perky

Who doesn't like being silly?
This super cute card would be a great reminder to not take life too seriously, and just "be silly"
I adore the soft pretty colors that Laurie chose.  Those glittered petals makes me swooooon.  I just love the texture that she adds to her cards, it makes me want to look at it, and look again :)























Now this card really brightens my day!  That grinning flower makes me giddy all over.  I love that Heather popped up the flower, it really adds zing!  The sentiment is an EAD rub-on























Both cards makes me want to color today. hmmmm :o)
Happy Tuesday!
xo

10 comments:

  1. LOVE these...they make me grin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable! I love the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and adorable. Love these images n card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pom poms and glitter on Laurie's and the colors on Heathers. What a DT you have Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first card is so girly! What a cute take on that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love the first card (the second one is very cute too!)! It really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It tickles me to death that I can see them both. Thanks Kim. These are so cute Laurie & Heather.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.