Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's Hang Out!

We are hoping that HANG UPS inspires you to create some really fun projects.  The possibilities are endless!

Laurie can rock clean and simple as beautifully as she creates soft and elegant projects.  This takes my breath away...I just love looking at it, LOL.  Those pops of rainbow colors, that perfect B/W polka dot ribbon, that embossed frame, swoon-worthy!


























hehe, Heather's card cracks me up!  That squirrel looks like he has been up to something - or is it a skunk and we don't see his white stripe down his back?

  hmmmm

Heather colors amazingly well, and those colors as usual, makes my heart happy!  I only dream of making bows that perfect (sigh)





















xo

7 comments:

  1. Darling cards! I tell everyone about PS. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Can't wait to play with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable creations. I just love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That row of coathangers is just too much. SIMPLE fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are AWESOME! I love that tower of hangers. And the squirrel, just hangin' out, so cool! i can not wait to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great designs! I have mine, but need to find the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.