Thursday, May 26, 2011

May Paper Smooches DT blog hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the newest Paper Smooches June stamp release! Three NEW clear stamp sets will be available to purchase at 12:01am (mountain time) on Wednesday, June 1st.

To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  Just leave a comment on any of the five design team blogs listed below for your chance to win one of the three new June stamp sets!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify)  You have until midnight MT on Saturday, May 28th to leave a comment.  Please check all five blogs on Monday, May 30th to see if you are one of the five lucky winners.























I used our NEW "Word Up" stamp set along with a bird from "Hang Ups" (orange bird) and "FOLKal Points" (yellow bird).  As you can see, they work beautifully together.  Word Up consists of 17 words and phrases - all hand written of course :)  Along with a whimsical font, you will find cursive, blocky and bubbly - it's a super playful stamp set!

Thank you SO MUCH for joining us today for our second sneak peek!
smooches

42 comments:

  1. Oooo I can't wait to see all of the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love those bubbly letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the bubble letters too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those little birds are darling and I always love your sentiment/fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute, love the bubble letters!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Another must-have, I see. :) Your fonts rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! That fat hello and those little birds - too cute. And the Blog Hop was fantastic. Can't wait to see the full sets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Just like all your sets Kim! Love those little birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOOOOVE these little birds! I cannot wait to order the new stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo another sentiment set sounds fab Kim, i love your writing style :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun hop! I loved it! And the length is just perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, the yellow birdie alone makes me want to have that set LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to see how your dt uses the stamps. I cant wait to see the full sets!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love what your DT created! The folkart set is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute, cheerful card! Love the images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, I have to have these fun bubbly words!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun, reminds me of bubble writing when I was in Jr. High!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I cannot wait to see the full reveal. I just love that hello Kim. Love your button border. I think FOLKal Points is going to be a must have for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So excited for new stamp release. Love your ideas and art. -Mary Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute, i love your stamps!

    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your stamps! Got my first order less than two weeks ago...I'm hooked! I'm so looking forward to seeing the new releases :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! The new sentiments look amazing and I can't wait to see more of the Folk set!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love your sentiment stamps! and i know i'm already going to love this one too! i can't wait to see the rest of the set! thanks for sharing all of your creativity with the world! :) - Samantha M

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute card! I love the bubbly writing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. CUUUUUUUUTE!! Love the birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute and fun! Can't wait to see the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great hop! I can't wait to see the full sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this.. so adorable.. :) these new images are so cute.. I had such a fun time on the hop.. this card is amazing.. I LOVE the button border.. so creative.. :) Thanks for the fun time looking at the sneak peeks.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute! Can't wait to see more. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOve it! cute stuff for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute card! I am looking forward to seeing all of the new sets for June. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  32. It is always good to see NEW stuff!!! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Did you hear that? My Copics & I squealing, Oh these sets these this mth MUST be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh how super cute ... love the bubble writing ... so many possibilities!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.