Monday, May 30, 2011

Pep Rally weeks continues

Release day is June 1 (technically midnight, MST on May 31)
Here's a sampling of the June "Word Up" stamp set

I love that Kryssi combined the pie from the FOLKal Points stamp set with a sentiment from Word Up.  What a sweet way to say thank you for a birthday gift, this card screams party to me.  This card is super playful and I just adore it!























Please excuse me, but this is a "shut up" card!!  I get giddy all over when I look at it.  Heidi added some little triangles to the bottom of this bubble word group and made them ballooooons....wow, I am in awe!  And her monster "sigh" I love him!!
























Make sure to check all of our designers blogs today to see if you are a winner of a NEW June stamp set...wooohoooo!

Please join us tomorrow for another peek from Heather and Laurie

Thank you so much for stopping by
(smooches)
Kim

16 comments:

  1. SO cute! Can we see them yet?? I'm dying here! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these adorable cards!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. The monster with the ballons is sooo cute! Love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Fabulous cards, I love that little pie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two cute cards! The HELLO balloon card knocked my socks off! SOOO darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards - the "hello" balloons on the monster card remind me of wonderful brightly colored candies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can it be cuter then "HELLO" balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! Love those balloons! That's crazy cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...the monster card is fabulous! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are adorable!! Just found out I was the winner from Heather's blog, so excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, that is a total "shut up" card! It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.