Thursday, May 19, 2011

PS June Guest designer



CONGRATULATIONS. . . You are our June Guest Designer

This is the cute card that grabbed our attention this month:
It's fresh, clean and it's absolutely darling!  We LOVE your style Ashley, welcome :)
























Please don't stop trying out for our guest spot.  Each and every entry brought a smile to my face.  I am amazzzzed at the talent and creativity.  I can tell that you are having a ball with our images.

Thank you for your participation.  We can't wait to see your submissions next month

smooches

16 comments:

  1. Woot woot, Ashley!!!!!! I knew it! I knew it! Congrats, my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ashley! I can't wait to see what you make for the new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! So excited! What a fun opportunity! I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats, Ashley! SO excited to see your name here! :) Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Ashley!! your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Congrats Ashley!!! Absolutely AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little banner is oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HUGE congrats, Ashley! I'm excited to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Ashley!!! Such a cutie pie card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Ashley - such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Ashley! Way to goooo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Ashley! Such a cute card. Love your blog and other creations.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.