Thursday, May 12, 2011

The PS Patrol - May

Hello friends!
On the second Thursday of every month 2 projects will be posted by 2 talented designers that are found on the web.  The patrol is sent out to find super-fabulous projects using our stamps and templates!  Facebook, our Fan Flickr page and personal blogs are our favorite places to look.

I love, LOVE, love this color combo!!  What a pretty dragonfly :)  I think her sentiment treatment is my favorite element on this card because of the playful pleats and those stitches makes me so happy.  Her stitching and glitter really finishes off this extra-sweet card.  She used an EAD sentiment and popped up the cloud and dragonfly.  Great job Stephanie.






















LuAnn Spang
k, when I saw this card, I smiled and just couldn't stop smiling.  This level of creativity tells me that LuAnn truly enjoyed the process.  It's witty, it's beyond clever and it's downright CUTE!!  I went to a crop that night and showed off this card to everyone.  It's a WOW card and I am thrilled to show it off to you all!























Our June guest designer search is ON, so if you haven't seen the details, check them out HERE

hugs & smooches
Kim

4 comments:

  1. These are SO stinking adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color combo is fab on the first card... and the second is just over the top creative and really getting the most out of that amazing stamp set! congrats on being featured, girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my card today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards but the toaster is my favorite, great card! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.