Friday, May 20, 2011

Versatility

Take a closer look at your stamps and be extra-creative if you feel inspired.  There are many hidden uses for the obvious.  Like making a toaster or heart monitor from of a TV.  It's so wonderful to see that you are all having a blast playing with our stamps!

I used the rectangle shapes from the Hang Ups sets.  The bigger rectangle is supposed to be a towel and the thin rectangle is a clothes line-light post.

The sentiment is from Sentiment Sampler and the flowers are from our Friendly Flowers stamp set.

I colored the flowers with Copic markers.  Then I colored the clear Zva Creative crystals with the same marker.  Super easy card, but it makes an impact because of the graphic feel.





















I created another Paper Smooches card that you can see on my personal blog today.  I created it for a special blog hop and give-away, sponsored by Paper Crafts magazine.  We are promoting the Card Creations Volume 9 issue.  It's seriously amazzzzzing!  AND our very first advertisement appears in this issue.  You can see it on page 161.

fyi -

May 25th is when Pep Rally week starts

Our design team blog hop is scheduled for May 26th

Thank you SO MUCH for joining us this week!  Hope your weekend is extra-wonderful :)

xo
Kim

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the color pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to show how versatile the sets are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! Great....now I think I need more stamps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I love seeing stamps used to their full potential! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love this. I love the geometrical feel to this card. Love how you did not color in where the flower touched the shapes. I love the colors you used with the papers you chose Kim. Great inspiration. I'm saving up for one of your sets...hmmm...which will I choose?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got my first set of PS stamps inked up and I just love the cute images...have added them to your Flickr page :)
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.