Friday, May 27, 2011

We are...

We are soooo happy that you are enjoying our Pep Rally week so far :)

Here's a card that I made using a sentiment from the new "Word Up" set (available on June 1st) along with Friendly Flowers.  I stamped a background with the large flower and filled in the spaces with a leaf from the "Hang Ups" stamp set.  I embellished it with some Zva Creative roses and inked the edges to make it a little shabby.























We will be back on Monday with more sneaks and the design team will be posting the winners of the new June stamp sets.

have a super wonderful weekend.
xo
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Pretty colours, cute stamps & LOVE that ruler ribbon! Have a Great Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE! LOVE the sentiment. Can't wait to see the whole set!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait to see if I'm a winner! You have adorable stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the tape twill ribbon and roses. Your stamped bg turned out perfectly. Love that. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors - bright and cheery! Your sentiments are my new go to stamps - serious letter love! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.