Tuesday, June 14, 2011

:)

When I did some research of what would qualify for folk images, I was pleased to see a matryoshka doll pop up numerous times...I love them!

Laurie paper pieced hers with such rich colors.  I think her hand drawn stitches are so cool!  And oh my, that bow...and her design...well, I think it's safe to say that I love every inch of this darling card :)























Ohhhh, and check out how Heather created this bright and cheerful card with a wonderful paper pattern that really makes the doll POP!  Her card is so playful and feminine (swooooon)  Did you notice the fabulous glitter? 
























You have 2 more days to try out for our Guest Designer spot in July...deets are HERE

I feel so relaxed and refreshed from our vacation.  With a clearer mind, I decided to feature 5 projects every month on our PS Patrol day instead of 2.  There is waaaaay too many amazing projects out there - it's SO HARD to narrow it down!  So, on the 2nd Thursday of each month, be prepared to be extra-inspired.

I had plans to add video tutorials to our blog all along, but it's definitely time to make it happen.  So, just a heads up that I will be adding them on Fridays when I can.  Not every Friday necessarily, but that will be the day of the week to look for them.  I am a little camera shy, but I think I can get over that uneasiness.  (grin)

thank you so so so much for joining us today
xo
Kim

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like videos. I'm camera shy too but it's mainly because I have a southern accent and can't stand to hear myself on tape. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet cards + I'll be looking forward to those video tutorials!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great stamp! Super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little doll is colored so nicely. These are amazing cards, there's always so much talent here! Thank you!


    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I'm looking forward to the videos. I know they are only going to make me want more of your stamps! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. How different are these cards??? love these stamps too. Videos sounds like a great idea :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are wonderful! I love your little matryoshka doll, it's next on my list!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great cards with that doll-stamp =) Also, I'm really looking forward to videos! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.