Monday, June 20, 2011

getting close....

to Pep Rally Week...eeeeek!
Winding down June is Kryssi and Heidi today, sharing cards using the "Swanky Snowdudes" stamp set

Heidi's use of product is always wonderful.  I dig the embossed polka dot card stock that reminds me of falling snow and that peppermint looking baker's twine (delish).  I love that sweet red bird.  The North pole can double as a thermometer, but I adore Heidi's use of that image.  her punched mound of snow is per-fect!























Let me start by saying that i love that patterned paper....it resembles snowflakes even though it could be flowers...the color is divine :)  Her added pops of green are unexpected and so delightful.  If you look closely, you will see the vellum layer at the bottom  It adds wonderful interest.























and...we have chosen our winners for the Newsletter challenge.  Did you know that the 6 projects shown on the monthly news flash are never before seen on the Paper Smooches blog?  We like to keep it fresh and entice you to stop by each month to see what we have been up to.  I hope it works :)

soooo - our winners are:


Wendi Morehead 
Jamie Greene
MaryAnn Novakowski

Please send me an e-mail at info@papersmoochesstamps.com and let me know which Paper Smooches stamp set you would like.  You can wait until July 1st to see that release and decide to choose one of them if you like :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 

It was so much fun seeing your guesses.  Some of you were dead on while others had quite an imagination, which I love.  If you do not subscribe to our newsletter, 3 words were given to describe our three stamp sets for July.  Those words were:

Glub
Hot Dog
Cavities

I would love to tell you more specifics, but what I can tell you is that the themes are:

Glub - FISH (and more)
Hot Dog - there is a WIENER DOG on this set...some people actually guessed this correctly, well done.  I have a dachshund, and adore him, so I had to make a doxie stamp (the actual theme is still a secret though)
Cavities - SWEET treats

When we asked you what stamp sets you would like to see us make - ocean (fish) and sweets kicked the other theme's butts, so we listened and are delivering...coming to you on July 1st.

Thanks for starting your week with us  :)
xo

10 comments:

  1. You had me at wiener dog. I have a dachshund too and have been waiting for someone to make an adorable doxie stamp. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are adorable! I can't WAIT to see the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a doxie mix too! He just had back surgery and is recovering now, poor little guy. I should have guessed that - you had a doxie image in your Little Girls CHF set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards!! Growing up both my husband and I had weiner dogs so I can't wait to see this set:) Also Thank you so much, I am so happy that I won a stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!!! I can't wait to see the fishies and sweets! Fingers are crossed for a cupcake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I guess I am not the only one who's gonna say you had me at wiener dog. :D Can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh these are fun!!!
    can't wait to see the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I was off, who knows what I was reading! CUTE cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute cards! I'm very much looking forward to the new stampsets =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. we have three doxies! yay for doxie stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.