Friday, June 3, 2011

Hello friends

It's Friday!!
I have a "random" card to share with you today.

I used a rub-on from the new set that I created for EAD Designs called Random Sayings.  I think they are just plain silly - FUN!!

The lightening bug is from Giddy Bugs stamp set.  The alphabet letters "bah" are by Lily Bee Design (love their size) The crystal/pearl flourish is by Zva Creative (great color).  I made the Santa hat by cutting a triangle from double sided red Bo Bunny paper and folding down the pointiest edge (easy peasy)  This little guys butt is glowing with glitter, had to say it :)






















Hoping that you will have a super wonderful weekend friends :)
xoxo
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this card is so much fun!! Absolutely love the Santa hat and the sentiment makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I just ordered this set :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love his glitter butt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute, no wonder he's smiling if he has a glittery butt!
    Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this card and the little bee is just so so so cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Now that IS funny! Jan Garber

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love your rub-ons, I need some more in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute! Love the ltitle santa hat =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.