Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello friends

Hope your day is going well so far :)

I'll have to make this short and sweet...I have a lot of PS Club orders to mail out today.  Here are the details in case you missed our PS Club option on our site.

ahhh, what a pretty card!  I love the flirty scallop and baker's twine.  Heather's hand cut sentiment adds just the perfect touch of whimsy.



















I adore this masculine/feminine looking card.  Laurie created a patterned paper with the flower from FOLKal Points and accented to help them stand out.  (I love that twine bow!)























Have a great day :)
xo
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Love both of the cards! ;D

    Gotta figure out why blooger doesn't like my sign-in. Sigh!! ;o(
    Ruza at ruzarbl65@gmail.com
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.