Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello!!

Pep Rally Week continues - woohooo

Please meet:  SANTA PAWS

I already mentioned that there is a dachshund in this set, so that means there are other "paws" included.  And yup, there is a SANTA!  A realllly quirky one I admit.  I can't wait until you can see him (grin). 

Kryssi's card is dreamy with that glitter snow strip.  Notice how she cut out the eyes and repositioned them to make the whole scene even more adorable hehe, I love it!

















And...Heidi used the sentiment that goes with this silly reindeer.  She created a dollar bill from card stock.  The dollar sign is included in the set as well.  What a great money holder idea!!

CLE - VER!!!


















Thanks for joining us today - Pep Rally week continues tomorrow.  Our blog hop is this Thursday.  Hope to see them there

xo
Kim

16 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I keep seeing your stamps on Heidi's blog and just have to start following you. Your designs are the cutest, EVER! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE that reindeer! Thanks for sharing these amazing cards =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each day is even more exciting than the last. Reindeer....how cute are they :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!!! These are the BEST KIM!!! Great job by the DT girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, these are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with that cash card and I so have to lift it!!! fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A hot dog!! Yeah!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the images. These two cards are too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squee!! These are so ridiculously cute. I love them!! I can't wait 'til July 1st. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super CUTE cards by the DT!

    Ruza
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those reindeer couldn't possibly be any cuter!!!! And the DT did such an amazing job with their cards!!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.