Wednesday, June 15, 2011

hey friends

Ashley joins us again today with her adorable snowdude card.  Her color choices always makes me smile (and they remind me of yummy ice cream flavors) Her snowman really pops (I am impressed with her perfect fussy cutting)  cute accents, CUTE card!!



















Teri's card makes me go ahhhhhh
So sunny and cheerful, isn't it?
The subtle coloring is so nice.  I love how she added the yellow gingham paper tot he flower centers to balance out the card...and her sentiment treatment really helps the message stand out, great job!!


















The official guest designer search countdown has begun.  Get those entries in, k?  It's my favorite time of the month...when I get to oooooh and ahhhhh over your fabulous creations...can't wait!
hugs,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Love the bee card. Just BEEcause

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards, Mr snowman really pops off the card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful cards! Love the pink buttons with the snowman =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.