Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hey friends!

Hope you are all enjoying some sunshine :)

I about fell off my chair when I saw Teri's card
How appropriate for the upcoming July 4th holiday!
She colored the top of the popsicles with red and the bottom with blue.  The mouths are included on the stamp set.  These silly guys are from the "Sugar Rush" stamp set.





















I don't want you to forget about our shaped card templates.  They are so easy and fun to use.  You can cut the templates with a Silhouette machine.  Here are the instructions:
1. File  > Open. Open Jpg image.
2. Scale down image to fit into cutting area.
3. On the toolbar, locate the "Open the Trace Window" button. It's the 5th button to the right that has a blue butterfly-ish image in the center. Click the icon.
4. On the left side panel, click "Select Trace Area". Proceed to select the bounding area with your mouse.
5. Select one of the options in "Apply trace method" on the left side panel.
6. To ungroup the image if there are multiple images, left click and select "Release Compound Path"
























Have a fabulous day - hope to see you tomorrow for our design team blog hop :)

17 comments:

  1. Cute little faces on the popsicles, love the colour combo too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!! Can't wait to see these new sets! I guess I better get my lazy butt on the road...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! Love the cuuuuuuuuute popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this -- totally reminds me of the popsicles you get from the ice cream man during the summer! Yum :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bomb pop and that twine - AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bomb pops! My kids love those red, white and blue popsicles! Your apron card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri's popsicles are adorable! My son just said, "Why can't I eat those?" LOL Your apron card is beautiful! What a great shape for a card. I'm looking forward to this release more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I am positive that I just stopped breathing and hit the floor! OMG! This card could not be any cuter. I can't even find a word in my vocabulary to describe it! Oh, I can't wait to get these sets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cute! I am in love with those bomb pops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bomb pops. They bring me back to my childhood of trying to figure out which ice cream to buy from the ice cream truck. Such hard decisions!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this is cute!!! I really hope to pick up some of your stamps very soon - they're all entirely too cute & I love what you do with them!!! I'll be hopping along with you on Friday :D just thought I'd stop by & say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both of these cards. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these cards! I so want those popcicles right now it's so hot and muggy here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These popsicles are so CUTE! Reminds of blow pops, I think they were called, shaped like a rocket and the colors were exactly like these cuties!

    Ruza
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these little Popsicles!!! I've already CASE'd them and posted them on my FB page... please visit!!

    facebook.com/rainbowsnbutterfliesgb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, those posicles are so darn cute! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.