Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hola friends

I'd love to chill with you friend :)
This card is full of character!  From the silly pipe to the textured snow...this card is delish!






















Ashley Marcu is back with another one of her adorable creations. What a fantastic design. (with perfect balance) I LOVE it!!  And those apples make me smile all over.  This is a perfect card for a teacher!























Tomorriw is PS Patrol day...woohooo.  Please check back to see who has caught our eye.

FYI...we are going to increase the number of featured cards from 2 to FIVE, starting next month.  There is simply soooo many fabulous creations out there using Paper Smooches stamps that it's nearly impossible to narrow the filed down.  We are amazed by the talent out there.

We think YOU ROCK!!
hugs,
Kim

8 comments:

  1. love the textured snow, can't wait for my snowmen to arrive:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are wonderful!
    I love seeing all the PS creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable. I am falling in love with that snowman. Those apples look so shappy chick with Ashleys chosen dp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the bright colors on the cute snowman card! I like Ashley's card design, and the paper-pieced apples look great! The dp's are perfect together, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards! just got my snowbuddies--can't wait to ink them up! love ashley's card design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards both looks great! Love the first one the most though, cause it's so fun =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.