Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Pep Rally Week!

woohoooo
what did you think about Sugar Rush???

Today I thought I'd share a card using "Surf & Turf".  I called it that because it contains land and sea creatures.

I created a fish bowl with a large circle punch.  The card stock has a wood grain surface which makes it look like water...well, maybe a little bit any ways.  I colored the fish and urchins with Copics.  The bubbles and sentiment are included in the set of course.






















Our design team has created such amazing projects using this release...every time I open an e-mail from them, I gasp with delight!  We hope that you will join us this week.
smooches!
Kim

17 comments:

  1. Eeek! It just keeps getting better! You even come up with the cutest names to go with them! Can't wait to see whats to come. I can only imagine!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...how cute is this! You had me at seahorse!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love the pop of lime green and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Im not going to have internet access during your blog hop for the new designs. :( Cant wait to see them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the sentiment as well =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable Kim, love how you made the fish bowl :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really fun! I love the wood grain water :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. more...more...please let me see more cuteness...
    I need something to cheer me up as my stamp set ordered from HERE is stuck in the mail and we are having a postal strike!!!! By the time I get it my hands will be shaking with anticipation...giggle...

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your card! The textured paper, colors, the fish bowl .... SO DARN CUTE!
    Just got my membership shipment - the stamps get more adorable by the month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hear you Karen! I had 'budgeted' my 'scrapping' money for my first purchase of paper smooches and now our postal service in on strike!!!:( oh well - better late then never - and I will get to see the July reveals then too!!! And I am totally with you Wendi - the cute names are the best!
    Have a great weekend everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little fishbowl! I love the little seahorse and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to use gwood grain for water, turn it sideways I think you will like it better that way, looks like swells in the water.
    :)
    Deb Schweisthal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super CUTE card! I really need to play with this set.

    Ruza
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.