Thursday, June 9, 2011

The June PS Patrol

spotted some reallllly amazing cards!!

Hello friends!
On the second Thursday of every month 2 projects will be posted by 2 talented designers that are found on the web.  The patrol is sent out to find super-fabulous projects using our stamps, digis and templates!  Facebook, our Fan Flickr page and personal blogs are our favorite places to look.



Jennie Mullens
This is clever with a capitol C!
This talented gal combined stamps from Hang Ups and Falling For You.  I think she describes her creative process best: "The peanut feeder on the first card is made from a few different elements in the set. I used the coat hanger , rectangle , part of the wooden stick and the berries from the mistletoe and then added some mesh faintly over the top."

PURE genius!!























Judith Gowdy
is up next :)
Let's continue on with the C-word . . . clever of course
it's a bee that was used as a FISH...ack how CUTE!!
When I showed my friend my digi bee, she saw that it could be a whale, but it hadn't occurred to me yet.  I was thrilled to see that someone else out there thought "outside the box" like my friend did and saw a fish, hehe.  As if the fish isn't cute enough, Judith went and designed a piece of delicious paper eye candy for us to enjoy
.
Judith - WOW!!























Thanks for poppin' in friends!

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What FUN cards!! So CUTE!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two are the cutest. I loved the second one when I saw it in the June DT search.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to be featured on Paper Smooches blog! Thank you Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, these are fabulous! so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are ADORABLE and so darn creative! I thought the bee could pass as a little fish too (minus the antennae). So much fabulous versatility with the stamps and digis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't resist going to each of these card-maker's blogs and making comments! Two fab cards! Clever, cute, love 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE and yahooo for Judith!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thrilled to be on the PS patrol blog post. Love all the wonderful creations here and on your Flickr page. Thank you
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, absolutely adorable cards! It's so great to see two friends featured here!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.