Thursday, June 16, 2011

PS July Guest designer is

Jennie Mullens

CONGRATULATIONS. . . You are our July Guest Designer
and this is the card that made our jaw drop!
























Oh' my...we have seen some major cleverness from Jennie in the past - but really friends...check this out - she used the pepper image from our Vegtastic stamp set to make balloon clusters.  Ha - how fun is that???  I LOVE her creative mind!

O-M-Geee - I cannot put enough emphasis on this months entries . . .WOW!!!  Every month we are blown away by the talent we have here!

Please, please, please share your talent with us again next month.  Our August guest designer search starts on July 7th.

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent with us :)

We have a super fun post prepared for you tomorrow, so please check back, k?

xo
Kim

12 comments:

  1. I knew it, I knew it! Congratulations, Jenny! You are amazing and I know we're going to see fantastic cards from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pepper balloon is genius!! Congrats, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT!!!! oh my gosh! pepper balloons! adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Love it and congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. It reminds me of the old 70s poster with the kitten hanging on...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGeeee, I'm more than thrilled to be joining you for July :D
    Your stamps are so easy and fun to work with, I look forward to playing some more :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Jenny! This card is so so cute and clever. That little squirrel just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Jenny! This card is fantastic =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo~so glad to see Jenny's name up there, she' made some fantastic cards with PS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute....AWESOME!!!! Thanks for sharing such great ideas and showing us the possibilities of our stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant Jennie!!! what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.